Overcome disability at home.
Our Restorative Home Care program was developed in 2018 to add an extra layer of home care on top of publicly-funded services. Within this program, an experienced Registered Nurse rapidly responds to “acute functional decline” at home. To accomplish this, the nurse works closely with your existing team of health professionals to create expertly-matched home care for you and your family.
This program provides short-term, solution-focused care to:
- improve energy & vitality,
- improve mental focus,
- improve caregiver well-being, and
- reduce symptom burden, including: dizziness, falls/balance, shortness of breath, pain and discomfort, weight loss, reduced appetite & nausea
Restorative Home Care also helps you bounce back from health challenges with expert advice & care. At our free initial home visit, a Registered Nurse will share insight into functional barriers, create care priorities and refer to the best professional to manage your health condition.
All clinical services qualify as a health expense. In many cases, costs can be billed directly to your insurance provider or health spending account. Any out-of-pocket costs also qualify as a medical expense for Canadian tax purposes.
|RESTORATIVE HOME CARE|
Comprehensive home care assessment & plan • Home health care
• Referrals to optimize care • Report and recommendations
* See Schedule of Health Service Fees for an itemized list of nursing fees