Our Work: Co-designing new possibilities for health together with people living with illness.
Hypothesis™ by ConsortiaCare.ca is a nursing innovation hub for advanced analytics & community care. Through Hypothesis™, we are well-positioned to design and launch tech-enabled nursing initiatives to empower community care. Our team is also interested in working with community and non-governmental organizations to support their health innovation process. We aim to provide end-to-end project management for innovative nursing initiatives in the community.
This can include:
- Interim clinical support (community nursing focus)
- Drafting grant applications and reports for organizational review
- Advising on current nursing practice models and research-informed perspectives
- Completion of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA’s) and optional assumption of custodial responsibility for health information
- Regulatory compliance documentation (Health Canada regulations, interprovincial privacy/reporting obligations)
- Health research ethics and project ethics reviews/approvals
- Health marketing & health promotion
- Project risk management (health focus)
Project Name — NightWard™
Stage — Concept/Design
NightWard™ will utilize theoretical and evidence-based nursing perspectives to prevent distress, using symbolic representations (such as music, visual effects and poetry) to potentiate meaning and connection within a virtual space for on-call nursing care.